Sunday, January 22, 2012

Bachelorette Party Cookies

{We've moved! Visit us at our new and improved blog at: Texas Craft House}

I hosted a bachelorette party a few months ago and wanted to bring some cute themed treats to the party. I found this idea on Pinterest and knew right away these would be perfect. I began by getting my supplies from Target, I got Market Pantry sugar cookie dough and a whole bunch of different colored Wilton's decorator's icing. I already had a heart shaped cookie cutter and several different kinds of sprinkles so I did not buy those. I followed the directions that were on the package to make cut out sugar cookies and I began cutting. After baking them, I began decorating different styles of bras and underwear. I did learn that the Wilton's decorating icing was better for the outline of the underwear and the Wilton's sparkle gel spread better to put color on the whole cookie. Here are my finished cookies!! Hope you love them!

<3 Elisabeth


**UPDATE** Headed to my friend's bachelorette party tonight and had to make these cookies again!! Don't mind the distracting platter ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment