Friday, April 6, 2012

DIY Man Bouquet - Great gift!

{We've moved! Visit us at our new and improved blog at: Texas Craft House}

My husband is working late tonight and has been all week. I feel like I have hardly seen him! :( I wanted to do something special for him because he had been working so hard. I saw an idea on Pinterest about using tiny liquor bottles to tape onto skewers and placing into a basket. It's called, "The Man's Bouquet." Instead of flowers or roses, they get all of their favorite things. The best part about this gift is that you can personalize it to fit your husband's, dad's, brother's, friend's favorite things.


To continue reading click here...

10 comments:

  1. This is so awesome!! I'm going to make this for my boyfriends bday tomorrow! Thanks for this post

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I'm making one for my husband for when he gets home from his deployment later this month! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did he like it?! What did you use on yours? :) Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. About how much did it cost you to make this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. :)! Planning on a girl version soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It cost around $40 dollars. It all depends on the amount of the scratch offs, the price of the cigars (which can vary) and the brand of the liquor bottles. Name brand can get pricier but you can make it cheaper. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. im gonna make this for valentines day and then again for my husbands bday! what would you put in the "bouquet" for valentines day?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anna :) for Valentine's Day you could add some chocolate... like Hershey kisses, maybe some small sample bottles of men cologne, or even tools... golf balls? You could go a little playful and put a blind fold and/or fuzzy handcuffs ... ;) just some ideas. Id definitely keep the liqour bottles though!

    ReplyDelete